List of Best Google Adsense Alternatives! As we all know Google Adsense is the highest paying Pay-Per-Click (PPC) program in the internet, but it’s not easy to get an approval from Google for Adsense. Your blog/website and Apps must follow all the terms and conditions and Google’ policies in order to have an approval for the Adsense program. Google Adsense Cost-Per-Click (CPC) varies from $0.1 to $100 or more depending on your content or keywords contained in your blog/website.
Google bans thousands of accounts daily due to fraud and illegal activity. Once you get banned from the service, you cannot get an approval for a second account. Even though Google offers the option to reinstate one’s banned account, but it is a lengthy process to get back your account and there is no guarantee that it will be a success. So one should follow the terms and policies very carefully when using Google Adsense.
Let us for now forget about Google Adsense and its strict TOS and policies. If you search in the internet, you will find there are hundreds of Adsense alternatives that offer high PPC and CPM. But before you make that jumpto other alternatives for Google Adsense, it is very important to compare it with other ad networks and to check its reviews.
So here I will describe about various Adsense alternatives that will help you to monetize your web content. There are thousands of people earning quite handsomely from their blog/website without using Google Adsense.
1. Media.net: Media.net is a contextual ad program in collaboration with two other popular search engines Bing and Yahoo. Media.net offers the option to allow their publishers to customize their ad units.
Some of the features of Media.net are:
More than 15 ad sizes readily available
Design your own colour palette
Ad tags on auto-pilot mode
Prevent unwanted advertisers
Mobile optimized ads (supports iOS, Android and Blackberry smartphones and tablets)
Media.net is not open for public sign up. If your blog or website has traffic mostly from US, Cannada and UK – you can request for an invitation. If you cross $100, you will receive your payment either through Paypal or Wire. The minimum payout time is NET 30.
2. Chitika: Chitika is a search query driven and PPC ad network. This ad network was founded in May 2003 and it has now more than 2,00,000 active publishers worldwide. Three of its popular ad code are Linx, Hover and Mobile.
Chitika Cost-Per-Click (CPC) varies from $0.01 to $1 depending upon the quality of the traffic. It provides easy approval to its publishers. For minimum payout, you can either choose $10 via Paypal or $50 as cheque. The minimum payout time is NET 30.
3. Infolinks: Infolinks is an in-text ad network. You don’t have to fulfil much requirements for the approval of Infolinks publisher account but it supports only textual blogs and websites. If you have more than 10 posts or articles, you can apply for the Infolinks publisher account.
Some of the great features of Infolinks are:
Quick, easy and free setup
No additional space required for the ads
Highly relevant in-text ads
One can use both Infolinks and Google Adsense ads at the same time. The Infolinks CPC varies from $0.001 to $0.50 and its minimum payout is $100 via Western Union, Wire Transfer and Payoneer pre-paid debit card.
4. Clicksor: Clicksor is a PPC and CPM publisher ad network with different types of ad formats. The two main popular ad formats are text ads and in-text ads. Like Infolinks, it is also very easy to get an approval for Clicksor.
The Clicksor PPC varies from $0.01 to $0.50 and $0.10 to $2 per pop-up impressions (1000 views). For minimum payout, if your earnings exceed $50.00, you can either choose Paypal or Cheque as the payment options. The minimum payout time is NET 15.
5. Kontera: Kontera is another in-text publisher ad network which is based on PPC. It is quite easy to get a Kontera publisher account. Some of its common requirements are:
Blog/Website must be in English, German, or Spanish Language
Original and quality content
Not hosted or linked to any copyrighted material
Search pages, proxy sites, instant messaging sites, chat rooms or websites with nonsensical content are not supported
Some of its great features are:
No extra space required
If the amount exceeds $50, you can choose Paypal as the payment option. The minimum payout time is NET 30.
6. Vibrant Media: Vibrant Media is an in-text, in-image and display publisher ad network. It is based on CPC, CPM, CPE and Revenue Share model. You are already familiar with in-text ads. But what are in-image ads? In-image ads integrate text ads within images.
One of the requirement before applying to Vibrant Media is that the blog or website must receive more than 500,000 page impressions per month. All the payments are made through Check and Wire in NET 45.
7. AdSide: AdSide is a CPC, CPM and CPA advertising network. In order to get an approval from AdSide, your blog or website must have high traffic from US, Canada and UK. The ads are highly targeted to those three countries.
The minimum payout is $50 via Paypal and wire transfer. The minimum payout time is NET 30.
8. Skimlinks: Skimlinks is one of the best in-text publisher ad networks displaying affiliate links on your website. It is a highly automated way to monetize your web content. Some of its great features are:
Instant access to 17,000 affiliate programs
Skimlinks will automatically create and manage the affiliate links
The links will not look like ads
Viglink and Qadabra are two alternatives to Skimlinks. The minimum payout is $10 at NET 60.
9. B4PSAds: B4PSAds is a PPC and CPA advertising network. There are no minimum requirements for the approval of B4PsAds. You can easily apply for a B4PSAds publisher account. B4PSAds offers monthly cash prize contests for publishers.
The minimum payout is $50 via Paypal or Direct Deposit in Net 5.
10. Intellilinks: Intellilinks is also an in-text publisher ad network that provides text links in your website for profit. Intellilinks is free to use and doesn’t have any minimum payout threshold. It offers users to place ads using their PHP script or through WordPress plugin.
Intellilinks offers payment through Paypal Net 30.
11. Exit Junction: Exit Junction is a new CPC and Exit ad advertising network. There are no minimum requirements for getting an approval from Exit Junction. You can sign up for free. ExitJunction works with all the international traffic websites.
Minimum payout is $50 via Paypal, Check and Wire in NET 45. Remember, Exit Junction will work only if visitors comes to your website via major search engines.
So these are the top 11 publisher advertising networks which are alternatives to Google Adsense.