In order to comply with ICANN, it is very important to keep your contact details current. While you can get away with falsifying your address details, its important that you use a valid email address for the registrant email. This email address is used for when you decide to transfer or updated your domain. If the email becomes invalid and you may lose control of your domain.
Please follow these steps to update your domain contact details:
- Log into the Client Area with your email and password.
- On Domains on the menu select My Domains.
- Find your domain name in question in the list and then click on Manage Domain button.
- Click on Management Tools tab and choose Contact Information.
- Fill or update form as necessary.
- When done, click on Save Changes button