This article explains how you can add other contacts to your account. These are individuals that may share your responsibilities for your website and need to be able to contact us if there are problems. By adding these contacts, you are giving them the ability to manage your account in your place.
- Log into your client login by clicking on the Client Login button in the upper right of javapipe website.
- If you don't remember your login details, please use the Password Reminder link below on the login page.
- Click on your name on the menu on the right where it says Hello, your name and select Contacts/Sub-Accounts.
- You can also do this with the Dashboard menu on the left.
- Select dropdown to add new contact.
- Fill out new contact details and determine their email preferences within your account.
Please submit ticket to the support desk if you have more questions.