Due to ICANN rules, in order to transfer your domain you need 3 things:
- Valid email address for the registrant in your contact information for your domain.
- EPP code.
- Domain must be 90 days old
To update your registrant email address you will need to follow the update contact details KB here.
To get your EPP code:
- Log into the Client Area with your email and password.
- On the top menu click on Domains and select My Domains.
- Find your domain name in question in the list and then click on the wrench icon on the right.
- Under left menu click on Get EPP Code.
- This will automatically send the EPP code to the valid email address that you provided in your domain contact information.