This article explains how you can upgrade or downgrade your JVM heap and perm gen memory requirements from your Tomcat hosting plan (click here to view packages).
- Log into your client area by clicking on the Client Area link in the menu of the Javapipe website.
- If you don't remember your login details, please use the Password Reminder link below on the login page.
- Click on Services and select My Services on the top menu.
- Click on the View Details button to the right of the package or service you wish to upgrade.
- Click on tab Management Actions and select Upgrade/Downgrade Options.
- Change the memory allocation via the dropdown aligned to JVM Heap or Perm Gen Size.
- Click on the Click to Continue >> button.
- A tech will receive notification of your request and will upgrade or downgrade your memory. Once done, you will need to restart your tomcat.
Note: Charges are applied per 64mb of memory. Billing changes are pro-rated..
Please submit ticket to the support desk if you have more questions.